So, no better time than Skirt Week to bust out a skirt that you have never. ever. worn before!
Enter this paisley skirt that I couldn’t decide originally if I liked or not. Well, like most other pencil skirts from Target, it fit perfectly and wore me down, since it can be worn with SO MANY colors! I had to have it, and once I had it, then it just hung around, until the recent closet clean out. It got bumped to the front (aka to prompt me to wear it), and the rest is history!
Are any of you rocking an old skirt (or neglected one, like mine)!?
2. Use the widget below to link to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post) featuring a skirt, not your blog’s homepage.
3. I’m planning on using the hashtag #skirtweek2014 on Instagram, and I’d love to be able to see you all on there with that hashtag as well!
Can’t wait to keep seeing your looks!!
- On Target item: Merona Skirt (2013, similar 1, similar 2)
- Blouse: Mossimo, Target (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Jacket: Old Navy (sold out online; similar 1, similar 2)
- Shoes: thrifted (similar 1, similar 2)