Skirt Week Day 3, and Tribal Skirt Part 2?! It’s your lucky day!
I shot three tribal skirt looks on one day, and I used my car as a “changing roon” and a giant beach tote to hold all the elements of each different look. Confession time: I was having an amazing hair day…and just couldn’t waste that on one outfit! So three it was.
I also have been meaning to show how remixable this skirt is and how wearable it is. It was great for date night, and by swapping out everything else, I built a completely new look that’s appropriate for the office.
Watch out next week for Look 3 with the tribal skirt, and expect to see more mixing and matching around these parts! And won’t you link up with us below for Skirt Week?
2. Use the widget below to link to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post) featuring a skirt, not your blog’s homepage.
3. I’m planning on using the hashtag #skirtweek2014 on Instagram, and I’d love to be able to see you all on there with that hashtag as well!
Can’t wait to keep seeing your looks!!
- On Target item: Xhilaration Patterned Skirt (exact)
- Buttondown: New York & Company (super old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Necklace: no idea (similar 1, similar 2)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact – see my review here)
- Shoes: thrifted (similar 1, similar 2)