*“What I Wish I Wore Wednesday” utilizes Polyvore to show you an outfit with all Target items to communicate what I wish I was wearing on this Wednesday and just how easy it is to look cute on a budget.
Oh, what? You didn’t think I would have a skirt in this week’s What I Wish I Wore Wednesday post? You were clearly wrong! I follow my themes to a T! Plus, skirts are great, especially flouncy, Colts blue ones!
I paired it up with blue’s number one counterpart yellow (because they’re opposites on the color wheel, which means they always look great together), and pineapples, because I just can’t get enough after this week’s On Trend post. Add in a floppy sun hat, some gold, shiny sandals and a gorgeous statement necklace, and I’m sold on this sunny look!
Items from the Look:
- Merona Two Zipper Crossbody Bag
- Merona Popover Pineapple Favorite Shirt ($17 this week!)
- Capsule by Cara Statement Necklace
- Gold Metallic Floppy Hat
- Mossimo Fit and Flare Skirt ($12 steal! – comes in 5 colors – but warning, the white is see through)
- Merona Ankle Strap Wedges