This stack of pallets was behind my local Lowe’s, and I had to take advantage of it, because I thought it was so unique. It does a good job of showcasing this chambray shirt and patterned pencil skirt combo. I added my DIY leopard bead necklace for a bit of pattern mixing and slipped on my current favorite pair of shoes and called it a day.
ps. Guys! I found Style On Target’s first known snarky internet comment yesterday! SUCCESS (and thanks stranger for visiting my blog)! I’ve officially made it on the blogging scene. Next stop is a book deal, I think?! ;)
pps. Not too late to join up the Skirt Week linkup below!
2. Use the widget below to link to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post) featuring a skirt, not your blog’s homepage.
3. I’m planning on using the hashtag #skirtweek2014 on Instagram, and I’d love to be able to see you all on there with that hashtag as well!
Can’t wait to keep seeing your looks!!
- On Target item: Merona Pencil Skirt (really old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Shirt: Old Navy (exact, similar 1, similar 2)
- Necklace: DIY (similar 1)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact – see my review here)
- Shoes: Candies, Kohl’s (present from The Husband; exact, similar 1, similar 2)