Every Monday, in the Target That Look feature, I will try to pick a celebrity look that I like and show you how you can get all the necessary pieces from your local Target for much, much less.
Diane Kruger is a styling phenomenon. She usually nails it (especially with street style) and her Coachella look here is no exception. Sure, it’s only five pieces, but they are effortless, classic (hello stripes and leopard), and just edgy enough to warrant being called a “styled” outfit.
Her music festival look is ideal for those summer concerts, food truck gatherings, and street festivals (though I may choose to find a bit longer top!). Check it out below!
Target That Look:
- Xhilaration Bow Back Crop Top
- Women’s Gold Buckle Hinge Bracelet Cuff
- Xhilaration Leopard Crossbody Purse
- Mossimo Supply Co. Black Flippy Skirt
- Sam & Libby Tan Wedge Sandals