Cool girl at a wedding alert. At least, that’s what I was going for with this look recently at a wedding for a friend of The Husband’s. I knew only the bride and groom and one other couple at this wedding and wasn’t sure how it was all going to go down. Except I knew the venue, since it was actually at the same place that we had our wedding (reminder to self: post wedding photos on blog).
This outfit worked, worked, and worked! And these Target classic heeled sandals? Perfect for 7 hours of dancing, climbing stairs, and walking around the large venue (and it was the first time I have worn them – this NEVER happens)! I’m going to have to get the cognac colored ones next!
- On Target item: Merona Black Heeled Sandals (exact – comes in gold, cognac, and ivory too!)
- Dress: Target (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Necklace: Target (exact and in pink too!)
- Purse: DKNY, thrifted (similar 1, similar 2, similar 3)
- Jacket: Mossimo, Target (exact)