*“What I Wish I Wore Wednesday” utilizes Polyvore to show you an outfit with all Target items to communicate what I wish I was wearing on this Wednesday and just how easy it is to look cute on a budget.
Everthing’s coming up roses over here. Birthday presents, birthday treats, birthday tacos, house selling, etc. I’m well aware that these aren’t roses, but the pink clouds my prose. Pink, red, and silver is a perfect combination for Valentine’s Day and maybe not the edge of summer, but I loved this look and thought it was perfect for today.
Grab a printed shirt dress, a same-color-family belt and tote, and add a dash of silver, and you’ve got a full look!
Items from the Look:
- Merona Drawstring Shirt Dress
- Chunky Silver Link Bracelet
- Merona Wide Red Belt (50% off!)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Coral Tote Bag
- Mossimo Silver Metallic Block Heel Sandals