Every Monday, in the Target That Look feature, I will try to pick a celebrity look that I like and show you how you can get all the necessary pieces from your local Target for much, much less.
Another Monday, and one of my favs, Jessica Alba, is back in a Target That Look post. This time because I love her casual look with stripes, chambray, and those black Birkenstock sandals that I can’t get enough of lately (and very well may end up buying the Target verison below).
This look was called a “normcore” look, which is a new fashion trend that’s emerging. It’s a combination of “normal” and “hardcore” and is a way to describe average-looking clothing (which is not to say that it is not “fashionable”, but merely obtainable and undistinguishable). I’m a big fan of this, as I’ve been trying to get to a more minimalist look lately.
What do you think of normcore and Jessica’s look?! Yay or nay?
Target That Look:
- Xhilaration Blush Perforated Crossbody Purse
- Women’s Small Round (Circle) Tortoise Shell Sunglasses
- Merona Eyelet Gray Stripe Tank
- Merona Fashion Pants (chambray color in stores, couldn’t find online!)
- Sam & Libby Black Birkenstock Style Sandals
- Mossimo Supply Co. Denim Sash Fedora (sold out online, check for a local store)