*“What I Wish I Wore Wednesday” utilizes Polyvore to show you an outfit with all Target items to communicate what I wish I was wearing on this Wednesday and just how easy it is to look cute on a budget.
This pineapple print won’t stop. I’ve seen it ALL over Instagram and Pinterest, and because I haven’t had the chance to break out mine yet, I thought I’d showcase it here in a WIWIW Wednesday post. Mainly because I want this pair of chambray shorts, but I prefer a 5-inch length in my shorts, and these bad boys currently only come in a 3-inch style. Sad face.
A fun mix of blue and yellow in this look, which is a great color match for summer! The neutrals (brown, gold flats, and white background to the print) help keep it ground, but still playful.
Items from the Look:
- Merona Floppy Hat with Turquoise Beads
- Merona Pineapple Print Favorite Shirt
- Faceted Jasper with Silver Pave Ball Bracelet
- Mossimo Supply Co. Perforated Brown Crossbody Purse
- Merona Chambray Shorts (3-inch)
- Xhilaration D’Orsay Gold Flats