Guess what guys?! B’s Bachelorette Bash is happening this Saturday! I could not be more excited to celebrate with one of my nearest and dearest, and I actually planned the schedule of events, so I’m pretty pumped about what is going to go down! Get ready, B!
It’s been ridiculously hot here in Indiana lately, and while I will probably don a dress Saturday night, I’m loving shorts lately. Green is B’s favorite color, so I paid my small tribute to the bride, and then took over with the stripes which are oh.so.me. Accessories are basic, but who doesn’t love a crossbody bag while out and about, especially while holding a drink (
or two…just kidding Mom!). We’re walking around downtown Indy, so a tiny wedge is the best bet for that.
Let’s get this party started!
Items from the Look:
- Black and White Square and Teardrop Earrings
- Mossimo Drapey Black and White Stripe Tee
- Merona Black Mini Satchel Handbag Purse
- Merona Black Wedge Sandals
- Mossimo Tanglewood Green Colorblocked Shorts