Guys, I’m a con artist. Yesterday at lunch, I told The Husband that I was going to go for a run after work because I’m trying to be healthier again. Well, lunch came and went along with another2.5 hours of work, and by the time I got done petting The Puppy and reading some blogs (after work necessities), it was a raging 87 degrees outside still.
So we took a walk to Whole Foods instead…where I got a cookie. Which is definitely not healthy (even though it is from Whole Foods and vegan – see, I’m conning you too!).
You can call me the Cookie Con Artist.
- On Target item: Merona Favorite Popover Shirt (exact & patterned ones)
- Shorts: Kohls (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Belt: Target (old, similar 1, similar 2)
- Wristlet: Target (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Shoes: stolen from my mom’s closet (similar 1, similar 2)