Welcome to Red, White, and Blue week here at Style On Target, where basically I just use this upcoming patriotic holiday as a chance to wear my favorite color combination on repeat.
I wore this look last week on Thursday, where we randomly had jeans at work, but it was way too hot, so I chose a skirt, which is now my summer default. I had originally thrifted this skirt last year to distress it and have a cool distressed skirt, but then realized that I’m not that cool and then probably couldn’t wear it to work. So it stayed fancy (or as fancy as a denim pencil skirt could be), and now I have this look.
Slightly preppy, slightly sassy, and slightly patriotic, which is exactly how I would describe my style on any given day. Win, win.
- On Target item: Cherokee Boys Dept. Gingham Buttondown (similar style for actual women, I need to upgrade to this)
- Belt: Target (similar 1, similar 2)
- Skirt: Old Navy, thrifted (similar 1, similar 2)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar 1, similar 2)
- Shoes: Ann Taylor (exact and in silver & gold)