True confession, I’ve been wearing a similar version of this outfit on repeat lately (I usually add a belt), and it’s the best thing ever. The dress has been perfect for this mild summer weather Indiana has been experiencing lately (I’m sure we’ll be back to blazing temperatures any time now), and you know I’m obsessed with these sandals (see here). Add in a pop of color with a mint watch and some neutral accessories.
It’s just an easy, chic outfit for all of the travels I’ve been doing lately. Bonus points for feeling like I’m just wearing a comfy old sweatshirt every time I wear it…but with stripes!
Items from the Look:
- Xhilaration Tortoise Retro Frame Sunglasses
- Merona White and Black Stripe Sweatshirt Dress (comes in navy/pink too!)
- Geneva Mint Faux Leather Watch (sold out on Target.com; buy it here)
- Merona Cognac Crossbody Tote Purse (on sale; see my review here)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Glitter Flat Sandals