Oh man, I can’t wait to be on vacation again (it’s coming folks, but not until the end of August!), especially since we’re headed to another beach! This is so rare for me to go on two beach vacations this year (see here, here, and here for Dominican Republic honeymoon recaps), but I’m loving the idea of returning to my nightly beach walk routine!
I like to get a little bit dressier than the average beach bum, at least at night, and this outfit does all that, plus the navy and blue touches outweigh ALL that pink. I also like how the rope in the short sleeve sweater mimics the metallic knot in the sandals and the raffia sash on the hat!
Items from the Look:
- Mossimo Supply Co. Blue Fedora
- Merona Navy Rope Knot Graphic Sweater (comes in a cute stripe too)
- Merona Navy and Pink Stripe Maxi Skirt
- Merona Gold Sequin Tote Bag (also comes in navy – here)
- Mossimo Braided Metallic Sandals