I wore this to brunch with B last week, and tomorrow, she’ll be a married woman! I love how brunch is a chance to catch up with friends, eat delicious food, and still look cute (roomy dresses help).
Today’s fun highlights:
- Selling the old house last night and meeting our very sweet buyer!
- Buying the new house this afternoon and meeting our very nice sellers!
- Half-day of work (only so I could go to the closing)
- Dress rehearsal for bestie B’s wedding (and you know, her WEDDING)!
- Mimosa Bar at the wedding this weekend…you’ll be able to find me there!
- I finally ended up ordering the stripe pocket dress from JCrew (here – the price was too good on Monday this week), so fingers crossed it works out!
- Making The Husband take me to this buffet brunch on Sunday
- Packing, packing, packing.
Happy weekend, friends! Hope you enjoy yours!
- On Target item: Mossimo Supply Co. Sandals (exact + other colors)
- Dress: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Jacket: Eddie Bauer (old; similar 1, similar 2, similar 3)
- Belt: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (exact)
- Purse: Madewell (exact)