Wowzers! What a weekend! We closed on our new house (bye bye money!) and move into it this coming Saturday! My best friend, B, got married to the love of her life, and the ceremony and reception was gorgeous! I had a small hair disaster, but my friend C helped me fix it under an hour (this included a shower, friends). Booya. And I was rewarded with the best cake (lemon blueberry) at a wedding ever (yes, including my own), and I danced like a maniac. So. Much. Fun!
However, this past week was craziness, and I’m ready for life to slow down a little bit. So here’s to finishing packing up boxes this week, moving them all down 50+ blocks, and setting up shop again!
- On Target item: Merona Gold Perforated Ballet Flats (exact – so many more colors and honestly, best flats ever!)
- Hat: Old Navy (Spring 2014; super similar)
- Buttondown: Chaps, Kohls (exact)
- Belt: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (exact)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact – tall and short styles online too!)
- Purse: Madewell (exact)