Today’s fun highlights:
- Our husbands are off at the “Nerd Conference” here in Indianapolis, so B and I had planned an ultimate girl weekend (cough brunch and day drinking). Bonus: C decided to come up and join us…so it will basically be like we’re in college…but with money! :)
- Jeans Friday at work
- Puppy snuggles are the only good part of seeing 6:00am
- Mail deliveries (my online shopping problem has escalated to a new level, though I haven’t really found anything that I love…except my Birks!)
- Fresh peaches. Divine.
- Football starts in 4 Sundays. Pumped does not even begin to describe how I feel. GO COLTS!
- Taking a stereotypical “fall” blazer and making it perfect for summer office environment.
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Work is super stressful lately, since I’m prepping to be out for Hawaii! I just have to keep chanting, “I think I can, I think I can!”
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Plaid Blazer (Fall 2013; other plaid options below)
- Necklace: Target (exact)
- Tee: Merona, Target (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact – see my review here)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact – tall and short styles online too and $17 right now? STEAL!)
- Shoes: Merona, Target (exact – weird sizing, mine are probably 0.5 size too big!)