I randomly pulled these two pieces out of my closet one Monday morning, and in my blurry, Monday morning at 6:00am wake up state, I threw them on without really thinking. 80% of the time when I do this, it DOES NOT turn out well. This day, however, I was a champ.
I love the soft white eyelet paired with the pink and brown skirt. Love it. It’s like Neapolitan ice cream…which is EXACTLY how I want people to describe me.
- On Target item: Merona Eyelet Sweatshirt (Spring 2014; similar)
- Necklace: thrifted (similar 1, similar 2)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact – see my review here)
- Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft (super old; similar dot skirts below)
- Shoes: Candies, Kohls (super similar – 3 other colors)