Fall’s coolest pattern has to be camouflage this year. It’s perfect for fall, because it melds well with the other fall jewel tones and looks great with fall’s staple shoe: the ankle boot.
I tried this jacket on at my local Target (because I’ve been lusting over it since this post), and loved it. My friend, C, mentioned that the pattern looked more floral to her, and I agreed, so it’s the perfect camouflage choice for those of you who don’t want full on military style.
It works well with this casual look, but I also think it would amazing with a little black dress or a white lace skirt. Mixing and matching, you know?!
Items from the Look:
- Mossimo Supply Co. Camouflage Anorak Jacket
- Xhilaration Black Baseball Cap
- Mossimo Supply Co. Gray Boyfriend Tee
- Mossimo Blue Wash Skinny Denim Jeans
- Mossimo Supply Co. Blue and White Stripe Tote (this bag was MADE for me and $20?!)
- Mossimo Taupe Buckle Ankle Boots