Oh what did you say? Today was my last day of work before vacation, and I’m beaming from ear to ear. I’m about to go grab a latte and get to packing for the trip.
Because, of course, I procrastinated to the nth degree. Typical. I do this thing called “mental packing” which is when I just think of all the things I want to bring. Well, that isn’t like actual packing, it turns out…because all those things don’t fit into a carry-on suitcase.
First World Problems.
- On Target item: Merona Pencil Skirt (Spring 2013; more polka dot options below)
- Blouse: Mossimo, Target (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Belt: thrifted (similar 1, similar 2)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar 1, similar 2)
- Shoes: thrifted (similar 1, similar 2)