Today’s fun highlights:
- Vacation has officially begun
- Wearing whatever I want because it is vacation!
- Basics that aren’t boring
- Packing frenzy
- Coffee to fuel the packing frenzy
- My in-laws are arriving tonight, since we’re all headed to Hawaii together. Luckily, I really enjoy spending time with them (and my only lovely family…who I get to go to Denver with soon)!
- Be sure to follow me on Instagram (here) for photos from the trip!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Taking The Puppy to the boarders. Always so sad.
- Missing all of you while we are gone (don’t worry, there will be posts scheduled for you to enjoy!)
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Sleeveless Blouse (exact)
- Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft (super old; similar seed bead necklace options below)
- Jeans: Mossimo, Target (old; super similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; exact current bag; super similar for less!)
- Shoes: Merona, Target (old; similar)