So I may not wear pink (see yesterday’s post here for more), but I do wear pencil skirts. Sometimes you just get into an outfit groove, and apparently my current favorite outfit combination is either a tee or sweater/sweatshirt paired with a fun print pencil skirt.
I can’t stop (examples A, B, and C). It’s totally business with a pop of fun, which is probably how I wish my boss described me (he’d probably just say LOUD…in which case, he’s correct). It’s also one of the easiest things to throw on in the morning. Bonus.
How about you? Do you get into outfit grooves?
- On Target item: Merona Doubleweave Skirt – best skirts EVER (Spring 2013; similar options below)
- Necklace: Target (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Tee: Merona, Target (Fall 2013; similar in stores now; similar 1, similar 2)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact – see my review here)
- Shoes: Merona, Target (exact – weird sizing, mine are probably 0.5 size too big!)