The Husband (with his usual commentary on my outfits) called this my “honeycomb” skirt.
I didn’t get it for the longest time. I thought the pattern was more Aztec-y, tribal, or geometric at the least.
But let me tell you…after taking these photos, editing these photos, and posting these photos…I totally see it. And now and forever more…this is my honeycomb skirt.
- On Target item: Merona Sweatshirt (Spring 2013?; similar 1, similar 2)
- Necklace: Target (exact and in pink too!)
- Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft (Spring 2014; other geometric pattern pencil skirts below)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact – see my review here)
- Shoes: Ann Taylor (Spring 2014; similar 1, similar 2)