a two vacations, you have to trick yourself into going back to work by playing a few games. You know, just to boost morale, since you no longer get to lay on a beach all day.
Games like, “Keep Wearing Casual Clothes, Especially Your Jean Jacket, to Work” or “Wear Your (Current) Favorite Pair of Shoes, Even If They Don’t Exactly Match”. Just two examples that you might try, nothing too specific.
But yes, I’m back from Hawaii and Denver (sad about them Colts, huh?) and am travel-broke (poor planning with back-to-back vacays), but full of family fun and adventure. Oh, and I’m going to work…tomorrow, due to flight delays! ;) Whomp whomp.
- On Target item: Merona Gray and White Snakeskin Pumps (exact– now on sale)
- Denim Jacket: Eddie Bauer (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Dress: Merona, Target (Spring/Summer 2013; other green patterned options below)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; exact current bag; super similar for less!)