So red and green are the two hardest colors to pair together (helllllooo for not looking like Christmas puked all over you), but they’re also complementary colors, since they’re across from each other on the color wheel.
So how do you do it?
Stay away from the standard red and standard green and try it in fall/jewel shades (like above) or in a mint green/rose color.
But seriously, can you believe that Christmas is just over three months away? I can’t, and I don’t want to wish away fall (aka the most perfect time of the year, you know all the other fashion bloggers can’t be wrong with their proclamations about it!), so I’m covering my ears (lalalalalal – can’t hear you).
- On Target item: Merona Doubleweave Skirt – best skirts EVER (old; similar options below)
- Tee: Merona, Target (Fall 2013; similar in stores now; similar 1, similar 2)
- Necklace: NY & Company (super old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact – see my review here)
- Heels: Ann Taylor (Spring 2014; similar 1, similar 2)