Don’t freak out (you especially, Mom). I’m not pregnant…
But my sister-in-law is! That’s right. The Husband and I are going to be first time aunt and uncle come this January. And I couldn’t be more thrilled!
Nieces/nephews are the best. You can buy them ALL THE CUTE things (tell me you don’t love buying the cute baby clothes and toys, just tell me), play with them, and then give them back when they start crying or need a diaper change.
My in-laws are throwing a Gender Reveal Party for the soon-to-be parents tomorrow. I. Can’t. Wait. and even have my outfit planned out. You’re suppose to wear blue if you think the baby is a boy and pink for a girl (boo gender stereotype colors…in every other situation but this one!). I’m voting boy, but my sister-in-law told me if I wore this dress, I would get to be in BOTH photos. Done, and done.
I’ll keep you posted on the gender next week (along with the start of the Fall Capsule Collection)! Double excitement.
- On Target item: Merona Pink and Navy Stripe Dress (Summer 2014; sold out online, but check stores; similar pink/blue options below)
- Necklace: Target (old; similar options)
- Belt: thrifted (similar – cheapest I could find!)
- Purse: Mossimo, Target (Spring 2014; similar)
- Ankle Boots: Merona, Target (Fall 2013; similar style)