So Fall Capsule #1 has officially started. Join me on this fun remixing challenge (and hopefully lifestyle change) for the next 90+ days (I think I’m officially going through Christmas).
The final capsule will be posted tomorrow, because I’m still working on a few items (procrastination at its finest). However, I can guarantee these three items (top + skirt + red heels) will be in it. I had initially wanted to include a plain black skirt (mine option was more “summery”), but then found this one when going through my closet and decided it hadn’t gotten any wear on the blog (and minimal wear in real life), so in it went!
Keep reading for the next 90 days for 60+ mixed and matched outfit combinations!
Ps. My sister-in-law is having a girl (those of you left wondering from this post)! Yay for nieces!
Pps. I’m wearing blue for the Colts game today. Our mayor here in Indy officially declared it Blue Monday for the game tonight. I’d be a terrible Indianapolis style blogger if I didn’t follow that rule! ;)
- On Target item: Merona Red and Navy Stripe 3/4 Sleeve Tee (exact – 3 other color combos)
- Sunglasses: Gap Outlet (almost exact)
- Necklace: Target (exact)
- Skirt: Ann Taylor (Winter 2013; similar options below)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; exact current bag; super similar for less!)
- Shoes: Merona Target (Winter 2013; similar)