Guys, I’m so “basic” (reference this list for more information). I found that list a few months back, and I nearly fit every single one of them (except, I’ve never watched a full episode of Friends or Gilmore Girls, shocking…I know). Specifically #4, 23, 32, 36, and 47. But most of all….#1. Oh my word, definitely #1.
You know what is also basic? This outfit. Which is a-okay with me. This whole challenge was about taking my style, developing it, and utilizing things in my closet that I would like to keep in there for a long time. I can definitely see myself wearing variations of this outfit for a long time to come.
Until Kate Middleton tells me not too…
- On Target item: Merona Red Crossbody Purse (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Gingham: J.Crew Factory (exact)
- Vest: J.Crew Factory (exact)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Belt: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (exact)
- Boots: Corso Como, Nordstrom (scored during their Labor Day week sale, but they’re now gone; similar)