Today’s fun highlights:
- An all Target outfit above…and they said it couldn’t be done (just kidding, no one would ever say that)!
- Last night’s date night was lovely. I tried mussels for the first time and loved them (along with the 12 lbs of fries that were delivered to our table). Brugge, you’re too good to me!
- Day off work (and it’s the first one in some time that I’m not traveling or packing for travel)!
- Honey lavender tea and buckets of coffee to fight this cold that I’m getting.
- Starting my first capsule collection this week and loving how easy it is to get ready in the morning.
- Prepping the house for our guests from Illinois this weekend! The Husband’s high school/college friends are coming over to hang out and have a bonfire.
- This means s’mores are coming! (Further proof that fall is the best)
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Sun is setting sooner? That’s really all I got for a negative. Booyah!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Tan Blazer (Fall 2013; this year’s version)
- Buttondown Blouse: Merona, Target (exact)
- Necklace: Target (exact – accessories are buy one, get one half off this week!)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (gift from my parents this summer; similar 1, similar 2)
- Flats: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (old; similar with tassels; similar without)