Can’t get enough of this fall weather that we’ve been experiencing lately in Indiana. Because I love wearing fall items and layering and boots and seasonal coffee drinks. Like the typical “basic” girl that I am (see this post if you need more details).
However, just as soon as I said that, the weather this weekend made an increase in temperature. Don’t worry, I still got to build a fire in our fire pit and enjoy a s’mores (or two). Priorities, people.
ps. We took these in the backyard, so of course Coopy had to make an appearance. He’s adorable, no?
- On Target item: Merona Red Plaid Favorite Shirt (exact, other patterns)
- Hat: Target (only in stores right now; check this post for more options)
- Vest: Old Navy (exact, three other colors too; such a great J.Crew dupe!)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact – see my review here)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Boots: Corso Como, Nordstrom (scored during their Labor Day week sale; similar)