Today’s fun highlights:
- This work week is finally over! I’m only complaining, because this has been the first full week that I’ve worked since who knows when? #Katieproblems
- Black tees make such a great start for an outfit.
- Nothing big planned tonight, except some leftover pizza (YES!) and catching up on some blog reading. I am so cool!
- The Husband and I specifically planned nothing this weekend, since we have been nonstop traveling and hosting, etc. But of course, we couldn’t do “nothing,” so we’re headed to a local orchard tomorrow morning to go apple picking! It’ll be my first time, so I am super excited.
- Still doing really well on the no clothing/shoe shopping during the fall capsule challenge. It’s really nice because I unsubscribed myself from all those pesky sale emails! Fingers crossed for another 12.5 weeks!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Not a Friday off from work. :(
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Black Tassel Flats (exact – they come in leopard print too…and I wish I had those too!)
- Tee: Merona, Target (old; super similar)
- Scarf: gift from my sister-in-law (SO MANY options below)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (old; similar 1, similar 2)