Last Tuesday, I posted another outfit that involved chambray and leopard (here), and this Tuesday, I’m doing it again. Predictable? Yup.
But just a further confirmation that if something works, why mess with it?
p.s. If anyone was looking for a herringbone vest that is similar to the J.Crew one, but for less, check this one out (here). The lovely Karla Reed told me about it, and I just ordered one (outerwear doesn’t count towards my no-buy capsule challenge). Hopefully, it looks just as great on me as it does her!
- On Target item: Merona Black Heels (exact)
- Chambray Shirt: Old Navy (exact)
- Clutch: Banana Republic Factory Store (souvenir from Hawaii; similar options below)
- Belt: Merona, Target (reversible, similar)
- Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft (exact)