You know? Like a blue footed booby, but different? This time with better footwear and a graceful neck (that’s what swans are known for, right)?
I can’t get over this swan print blouse. I was on the fence about getting it (because how many animal graphic shirts does one person really need?), but I’m so glad that I did. This is the third way that I’ve worn this shirt (1, 2), and I am surprised it took me until Outfit 14 to wear it during this capsule challenge.
Though I still have another 60ish outfits to go in this capsule (and I’ve really only worn jeans), so expect to see it again, again, AND again.
- On Target item: Merona Favorite Shirt (exact)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Belt: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (my review here; super similar)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Heels: Merona, Target (Winter 2013; super similar; similar but burgundy for fall!)