Today’s fun highlights:
- Day Off Of Work!
- Traveling to Grand Rapids tonight to attend my very first blogging event! So excited! I made blogging business cards, because I’m a nerd.
- This sweater is the softest thing in the world. I never want to take it off.
- These boots = perfection (Loft did not pay me to say that, but I wish they would!)
- Still going strong on the no clothing/shoe shopping during the fall capsule challenge. However, I have definitely been slowly decreasing my bank account with some outerwear/accessory purchases. Loop holes, my friends!
- 15 outfits down. 59 to go! I’m actually loving the challenge, and it hasn’t even been challenging yet!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Missing The Husband and The Puppy this weekend!
- Going through keepsake boxes at my parents’ home…sooo many great memories…so much stuff!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Mossimo Graphic Sweater (exact; solid colors – I want them all!)
- Purse: Madewell (exact)
- Trench: MICHAEL Michael Kors (scored recently at Nordstron Rack for under $100; exact)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (exact)