Secret alert: Turns out there are deals galore most of the time on Target.com. That’s usually how I get my best Budget discounts. You can save a lot of money (if you have the Target RedCard and especially if you can patiently wait for your items to arrive).
Right now they have a promo where if you buy select clothing and accessories, you can get a percentage off your purchase (2 items = 15% off and 3 or more items = 25%), which is FANTASTIC. No code necessary, your shopping cart will just reflect it!
Here are just a few of the items I’m loving this week at Target that meet the promo guidelines (as long as you buy at least two things):
- Merona Oversized Plaid Scarf (hello Zara dupe…and yes, I already bought this!)
- Multicolored Stone Statement Necklace
- Yellow Chevron Pom Beanie Hat
- Merona Peach Crossbody Messenger Bag Purse
- Merona Black Bow Tote (hello Kate Spade dupe…I would have bought this, but I bought this one instead!)