I’ve had this picture in my archives FOREVER. Olivia Palermo just nails street style allllll the time. This is the third time she’s been featured in the Target That Look feature (first time, second time), and it certainly won’t be her last on the blog (see my personal copy of Olivia here).
The outfit features some classic, neutral pieces, and a splash of style with those camouflage pants. Military-inspired pieces seems to be a recurring trend in the fall season, so I’m loving all the army greens and camo prints that Target is offering right now!
Target That Look:
- Mossimo Supply Co. Green Anorak Jacket (with faux leather sleeves…I want this!)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Red Print Skinny Belt
- Merona Army Green Button Down Top
- Merona Stretch Twill Camouflage Pants ($25…what a steal!)
- Merona Black Ballet Flats
- Merona Black Satchel Purse