This was my runner up outfit to wear to the Wolverine Fashion Night Out event. You know those events where nothing in your closet seems and on top of that, you’re working with your Capsule wardrobe. So you’re trying every single one of those 44 items on and they’re all over your closet floor.
Or is that just me?
But in the end, that darn super soft plaid scarf beat out this plaid skirt. And I didn’t want to get kicked out of the state of Michigan by wearing my Indiana Home T!
But this look would also be great for a creative office, because the plaid pencil skirt keeps it classy, and the pop of red and the graphic tee keeps it quirky casual.
What would you wear to a blog/brand event?
ps. Weird question, but it’s driving me crazy…A million and one new visitors came from a Facebook link yesterday. I’m so happy to have you all, but can any of you tell me what awesome person/group linked to this site? Thanks!
- On Target item: Merona Plaid Pencil Skirt (exact)
- Graphic Tee: Home T. (exact)
- Jacket: Mossiom, Target (last year; similar)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; exact current bag; super similar for less!)
- Heels: Merona, Target (Winter 2013; similar)