I’m dying to add a (faux) leather jacket to my outerwear collection, and I’m sutmbling upon all kinds of great leather options in my search for the great LBLJ (little black leather jacket…I think I can make that work).
Like this jacket, these ankle boots (which I’ve tried on in the store…and LOVE), and this little circle skirt (my capsule skirt is a bit similar). Leather is an easy way to make the transition to fall looks, as we here in the Midwest are finally starting to see some fall like temperatures throughout that day. Which means an almost all leather look can look chic, not like a sweaty mess! Sign me up.
ps. Am I the only one who still likes turtlenecks? They were big last season, so I’m crossing my fingers that they’re still out there come the day after Christmas when my turtleneck-less capsule is over!
Items from the Look:
- American Eagle Outfitters Black Vegan Leather Jacket
- American Eagle Outfitters Heather Gray Turtleneck Sweater
- Round Black Cateye Sunglasses
- Merona Baby Blue Crossbody Purse
- Merona Black Ankle Boots
- American Eagle Outfitters Black Vegan Leather Circle Skirt
- Mossimo Gold/Blue Boyfriend Watch