Lots of brown and tan to look at in this one. I can’t get enough of this rich cognac color this fall (I’m sure some of you feel the same…or maybe have discovered its appeal years ago)!
It obviously pairs beautifully with fall shades (olive greens, dark blues, reds, and oranges), but these boots will be perfect with dark winter shades (fingers crossed they’ll be okay in a Midwest winter) and those spring pastels.
Count me in as a cognac fan!
- On Target item: Merona Favorite Shirt (exact + more patterns)
- Necklace: Target (exact)
- Belt: Kohls (present from MIL; similar 1, similar 2)
- Purse: Merona, Target (my review here; super similar)
- Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft (Fall 2013; similar options below)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (exact)