Today’s fun highlights:
- Colts won last night, so hip-hip-hooray! (Sorry Texans fans that may read this blog)
- I’m addicted to these plaid scarves from Target. #noshame
- I’m addicted to plaid this week. Five outfits featuring plaid this week!
- We’re headed to The Covered Bridge Festival in Parke County, Indiana tomorrow. I’ve never been, so I’m excited to see what it is all about!
- Weekends are the best.
- Still going strong on the no clothing/shoe shopping during the fall capsule challenge. I ordered some fabric to complete some of my own oversized scarves (inspired by one of my dear readers, Kaci), so I’m excited to get that fabric and do maybe a DIY post for you all!
- 20 outfits down. 54 to go! Still easy, but I’m waiting for the tide to turn.
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Working on a Friday. What can I say, I’m spoiled.
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Plaid Oversized Scarf (exact)
- Sweater: Old Navy (Winter 2013; similar 1, similar 2)
- Purse: Madewell (exact)
- Coat: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (Winter 2013; similar 1, similar 2)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Boots: Corso Como, Nordstrom (Fall 2014; similar)