Now you see me.
Now you can’t.
The camouflage print trend has made a comeback this fall, and I’m loving the amount of options at Target (Ann Taylor Loft has some great ones too – here). You’ve got your choice of hats, sweaters, sweatshirts, pants, and shoes.
It’s just a bit edgy, which leads it to pair well with boots, jeans, and other military inspired pieces. It also counters well with girly elements: lace, blush shades, and ballet flats.
Are you wearing camouflage this fall? Check out some picks below!
- Mossimo Supply Co. Conductor Hat
- Merona Favorite Tunic Shirt
- Mossimo Supply Co. Oxford Sneakers
- Xhilaration Pullover Sweatshirt (full disclosure, it’s the same “sleepwear” shirt featured here…totally perfect for every day wear in my opinion)
- Merona Ponte Blazer (so classy)
- Merona Twill Pants (I neeeeed these!)
- Xhilaration Beanie
- Merona Pullover Sweater (two other prints too!)