I thought I tried a little something different today for a post, which I’ve seen on a couple different blogs (specifically Anne’s).
- Listening: To all the podcasts from Jess Lively, specifically Kendi’s (of Kendi Everyday) because, hello fangirl of hers. Now that I’ve discovered these, my goal is to be on my own episode. What a fun 40-45 minutes!
- Reading: I downloaded Lena Dunham’s Not That Kind of Girl for my Kindle. I haven’t started it yet, but I’m sure it will be great.
- Watching: Monday Night Football, though I don’t care who wins this game?
- Doing: Blogging, watching Monday Night Football, and drinking Cherry Limeade sparkling water. This is my life.
- Loving: Reese’s Puffs cereal. Beyond delicious.
- Hating: That winter’s coming (cold nights, dark mornings, blah).
- Wanting: That I was on a beach with a tropical drink in my hand. Do you feel me?
If you want to answer any or all of these things on your blog or in the comments, please do so! I’m super curious!
- On Target item: Merona Leopard Print Pencil Skirt (old; similar options below)
- Sweater: Ann Taylor (Winter 2013; similar 1, similar 2)
- Necklace: Target (exact)
- Purse: Target (exact – reverses to gray!)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)