So you saw Look 1 with the navy dress (here if you happened to miss it), and you’re back for more? How exciting!
Well, this time around, I paired the dress with the most casual pair of shoes in my capsule collection (and probably tied for one of the most comfortable pairs) and a denim jacket. I made sure to accessorize with some really laid-back accessories (helllllloooo Indianapolis Colts hat and ivory bucket bag).
The great part about this whole idea is that I can go from office to a game watch party in 30 seconds (drive time NOT included), which who doesn’t love that?
I’m loving both of these looks, and I’ll probably be wearing this dress several other ways during this fall capsule challenge, so stay tuned!
- On Target item: Merona Navy Fit and Flare Dress (exact – buy one, get one 50% off this week!)
- Hat: gift from The Husband (old; other non-football options here and here; I mean, if you want a Colts one, I can CERTAINLY help you find one ;))
- Denim Jacket: Eddie Bauer (super old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Purse: Mossimo, Target (Spring 2014; similar options below)
- Loafers: Old Navy (exact)