Today’s fun highlights:
- Day off of work! Booyah!
- Just in case you weren’t sick of my navy blue and red pairings…here’s some more!
- Just in case you weren’t sick of my plaid scarves…here’s some more!
- Just in case you weren’t sick of my vest, jeans, and boots combo…here’s some more!
- What can I say? #iampredictable
- But the vest/scarf combo does such a good job of covering any graphic/pattern on a shirt, so it makes your wardrobe STRETCH!
- I said last weekend that weekends are the best. Well, I still mean that, but FREE weekends are even better.
- Still going strong on the no clothing/shoe shopping during the fall capsule challenge, but to be honest? I want to shop. I still don’t mind wearing all the things I have picked out, but I’m loving some fall/early winter items that are out there (and I feel like I’m missing ALL OF THE DEALS)!
- 25 outfits down. 49 to go! Still going strong and a third of the way done!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Nothing. I’m living the dream folks!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Plaid Oversized Scarf (exact)
- Lipcolor: Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain (exact; love these, this one is “Romantic”)
- Sweatshirt: J.Crew Factory (exact)
- Purse: Madewell (exact)
- Puffer Vest: J.Crew Factory (exact; similar for way less!)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Boots: Corso Como, Nordstrom (Fall 2014; similar)