Boots, Boots, Boots.
It can’t really be fall/winter fashion without them right? You can’t walk around on a chill fall morning in ballet flats or trample through some leaves in flip flops. Am I right?
So let’s stock up now with some classics and some fun options, because boots are definitely here (maybe not even as a trend) for a while…winter. never. ends.
ps. Full disclosure: I broke my shopping ban on shoes yesterday (see evidence here) with boots (just so I could stay true to this post, I guess?). One does not simply not buy the gently used, perfectly sized Hunter boots at the thrift shop. #sorrynotsorry
- French Blu Tall Cognac Quilted Knee High Boots
- Mossimo Buckle Ankle Boots
- French Blu Navy Over the Knee Boots (I neeeeeed these! Gorgeous! Does anyone own over the knee boots?)
- Merona Tall Black Strap Boots
- Mad Love Wedge Ankle Boots
- Merona Tall Brown Riding Boots