Well guys, it’s official. I touched on it in yesterday’s post, but I lasted one month and two days of not buying clothing or shoes. I went into one of our local thrift stores on a whim (wearing this outfit), and there in front of me was a beautiful pair of Hunter rain boots in my size. They jumped in my arms, and the rest is fall capsule no-shopping ban history.
It was fun while it lasted? (It wasn’t, really.)
But I’m going to jump right back in the saddle and try to beat this record. It’s two months and 5 days until Christmas, which means
if when I make it that long with not buying clothing or shoes, I will have doubled my record!
It’s the small things, right?
How long have you gone without shopping for clothing/shoes? Feel free to shame me with your responses. ;)
- On Target item: Merona Plaid Oversized Scarf (exact)
- Lipcolor: Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain (exact; love these, this one is “Crush”)
- Sleeveless Blouse: Merona, Target (Spring 2014; similar 1, similar 2)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; exact current bag; super similar for less!)
- Denim Jacket: Eddie Bauer (super old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Jeans: Old Navy (exact)
- Boots: Corso Como, Nordstrom (Fall 2014; similar)