So after my confession in yesterday’s post…I didn’t even get to tell you about my weekend!
1. I had an uber relaxing weekend with The Husband. We had a bonfire Friday night (check out our backyard here), literally laid around all day Saturday (besides multiple dog walks and my Hunter boot find), and made our own brunch at home and watched three football games on Sunday (Colts won, in case you were wondering)! So fun and chill!
2. The Husband refuses to turn on the heat in our house. I’m constantly an ice cube, so I caved and bought this to snuggle up in all winter long (lounge clothes don’t count towards the capsule). I recommended it to my mom and now am recommending it all to you. It has a fleece-like inside and thumb holes that help the sleeves stay over my hands when I am typing. Plus, I think it looks a lot more stylish that a lot of lounge clothes, and I can wear it while walking Cooper. I got gray and might ask for a navy one for Christmas!
3. I’m taking a break from my plaid scarves for the rest of the week. I’m glad I’ve utilized them a lot in the last few
days weeks, but they’re becoming security blankets (blanket scarves…get it!). Time to flex my styling muscles…
4. In November, I was thinking about doing some affordable gift guides for the upcoming holidays. Is anyone interested in seeing this? Any recommendations for people you need help buying for?
5. I just bought a winter coat from Poshmark. It cost me $15 (Old Navy brand) and is bright, bright yellow. I’m so excited to get it for this upcoming winter and hopefully it will help brighten my days during the never-ending Midwest winters. Have you used Poshmark before? I’ve only bought (so addicting), never sold, but am thinking about trying to sell some stuff soon.
- On Target item: White/Gold Statement Necklace (Spring 2014; similar; other options here)
- Sweatshirt: Ann Taylor Loft (exact; other options here)
- Clutch: Banana Republic Factory Store (souvenir from Hawaii; similar options below)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (exact)