Hello, red and navy sweater that was MADE for me (J.Crew Factory has me on speed dial for all the latest trends). Wouldn’t you like to come home and live in my closet.
Problem? There’s no problem here.
Oh yes, you’re right. I can’t shop for cute sweaters for another two months. Which is how we ended up here in Wednesday’s What I Wish I Wore post.
Items from the Look:
- J.Crew Factory Herringbone Quilted Puffer Vest
- J.Crew Factory Intarsia Chevron Sweater
- Merona Solid Brown Tie Fedora Hat (The Husband calls this my Indiana Jones hat. He is correct and married to the coolest chick EVER.)
- J.Crew Factory Straight and Narrow Dark Rinse Jeans
- Merona Brown Quilted Tall Boots (these have gotten GREAT ratings online)
- Merona Blue Crossbody Purse (strap is removable to make it a clutch…brilliant!)