Today’s fun highlights:
- Day off of work! Not my normal alternative work schedule day, but I have a few more vacation days to use before the end of the year, so I’ll take them!
- Swans on a shirt! I swear this shirt gets three separate compliments every time I wear it!
- This weekend we’re attending a wedding and a Halloween party. My Halloween costume is still a secret (going in on a couples costume with The Husband), but it does involve TWO items from my capsule collection, so I might post a few photos of it. Any guesses as to what we’re being?
- 5 days strong of no-shopping after my Hunter rain boots score. I think I can, I think I can.
- 30 outfits down. 44 to go! Still flexing those creative muscles and doing fine. My work did have a full week of jeans this past week, so get ready to see more of those!
- Next week, I’m going to have some special posts for you all! Yay!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- I need someone to come to my house and dust for me. Any takers? I’ll pay you in chips that I shouldn’t be eating!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Swan Print Button Down Shirt (exact)
- Blazer: Merona, Target (Fall 2013; similar 1; similar 2)
- Belt: Merona, Target (old; similar 1; similar 2)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; similar 1, similar 2)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Boots: Corso Como, Nordstrom (Fall 2014; similar)