Gray’s been making some big color moves these past few years. It’s part of the title of the sure-to-be-a-hit movie based on the book series, “50 Shades of Gray”, and it’s now making the rounds of the fashion circuit.
It’s bolder than white and softer than black, but just as versatile as them both. Even more so, in my opinion. It’s why I included three gray pieces in my capsule (gray jeans, gray loafers, and a gray sweater – all coincidentally from Old Navy…weird).
Ready. Set. Get your gray on.
- Merona Chunky Cable Sweater Dress
- Mad Love Wedge Ankle Boots
- Portrait of a Flower Jacquard Bow Sweater
- Merona Quilted Jacket
- Merona Ponte Fit and Flare Dress
- Mossimo Black/Gray Ombre Scarf
- Merona Cowl Neck Tunic Sweater (comes in a beautiful camel color, plus 4 other colors too!)
- Mixed Media Statement Necklace